• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

short notice coffee

1245A Defender

OH Well,,,

OH MY Well,,,,
I read your post,,,, oh wow can I come?????

Im still Awake PO is still 20 mile away,,, I kned some coffee,,,, before I would come to see you guys....
I want to come to see y0u guys
I been up all night.,,,, i cant tell iff i CAN DO IT,,,, Im goin to try..

Wow I dont know where WE wil will meet!!!

fake edit,,, I ,,,, know, the hidaway,,,, Ok!!!!

Last edited:

EMNofSeattle

I'm doing some volunteering for Rob McKenna in Silverdale at 11 o clock, so i'll drop by and say hi to everyone at 10 if you'll be there.

Isn't the farmers market also on today?

Vitaeus

We are just about to get some breakfast, I will poll the wife and kids about stopping by, we did want to check out the Farmers market today, anyhow.

1911er

I too am Bugging out

It was good to see all this morning for coffee I am going to try to hit the starbucks next sat in Fed Way . but If I don't get A chance I will see you all in the funny papers. Will be heading out on the 15th have a lot to do yet. Going back to OK. to take care of family my dads getting older and can't do all he used to. so I will be getting down there about two weeks prior to OC starting down there. It will be good to help out training the leo's there. I have met some great people up here will miss you all.

Last edited: