• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC'ers in the Vernal, Ut Area

.45acp

Hello all,

It looks like I maybe relocating to the Vernal area in the next month or so. I just wondered if there are any active OC'ers in the area.

Steve

Logan 5

If they are OC'ers all ya gotta do is look to see if they are carrying.... :idea:

.45acp

If they are OC'ers all ya gotta do is look to see if they are carrying.... :idea:

Yeah, I was just curious more than anything, I have OC'ed in Vernal before while traveling through.

I'll find them when I get settled in. It will be a nice change from the Middle East.

Last edited:

Utah_Patriot

Try utahconcealedcarry.com in the open carry section you might get a better response. Happy carrying from west valley city area

questions comments problems call anytime 8014487574