Thread: Just putting this out there.

Just putting this out there.

St. Louis side the weather is turning cooler and holidays coming up. Meeting will be hard to find. Would anybody be up for a chili night? Maybe a bonfire homemade chilli event. I just passing it out to see if there is interest. I don't have a place where we could go however I would be willing to provide chili. I am sure I can find a place to go if need be. Sorry for the typos I am doing this on the run.

Quote Originally Posted by repomasterstl View Post
    St. Louis side the weather is turning cooler and holidays coming up. Meeting will be hard to find. Would anybody be up for a chili night? Maybe a bonfire homemade chilli event. I just passing it out to see if there is interest. I don't have a place where we could go however I would be willing to provide chili. I am sure I can find a place to go if need be. Sorry for the typos I am doing this on the run.
    I have a place, not too far from you, the problem is time! It's political season, then deer season.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

That's what I was thinking after I put this on. Deer season.

Quote Originally Posted by repomasterstl View Post
    That's what I was thinking after I put this on. Deer season.
    I hope to be a long way from here for bambi hunting. If it is after deer season we can do chilli and a shoot'n day out your way. The place is for sale though. If I still have it, that would be a blast!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

I agree.