Thread: Don't Open the Door!--Great Little Video By Mas Ayoob

Founder's Club Member

Don't Open the Door!--Great Little Video By Mas Ayoob

Here is a great little video under four minutes with some useful advice. Some of the info is pretty obvious type stuff, but there is info I never considered. His cop experience shines through in the questioning he gives the caller on the other side of the door.

http://lewrockwell.com/gun-reviews/d...-the-door.html
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned
    I'm not worried about a criminal but the police at the door .... same rules applies .. make them break it down !

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I'm not worried about a criminal but the police at the door .... same rules applies .. make them break it down !
    Oh? There's a difference?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Oh? There's a difference?
    Hey! No cop bashing!

Founder's Club Member
    Hey! No cop bashing!
    Shut up you cop apologist! Would you be happier if I made it a little more sophisticated?

How about, "A distinction without a difference."

Founder's Club Member
    Shut up you cop apologist! Would you be happier if I made it a little more sophisticated?

How about, "A distinction without a difference."
    You cop-basher. You just hate cops. You know darned good and well police are heroes in blue selflessly putting themselves at risk to protect and serve.

Founder's Club Member
    You cop-basher. You just hate cops. You know darned good and well police are heroes in blue selflessly putting themselves at risk to protect and serve.
    Well, I'll concede this you whiny cop apologist: cops will at least get a warrant. Usually.

Founder's Club Member
    Well, I'll concede this you whiny cop apologist: cops will at least get a warrant. Usually.
    You jerk. Can we just get back to the topic of the thread--home invasions and the video?
    Last edited by Citizen; 10-06-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Citizen, I'm sure there are some really good doctors in your area, you might want to talk to them
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Citizen, I'm sure there are some really good doctors in your area, you might want to talk to them
    Oh, we've tried. One of us keeps losing the appointment book. And, whenever I finally do find the meds...

Founder's Club Member
    Oh, we've tried. One of us keeps losing the appointment book. And, whenever I finally do find the meds...
    I just hide them again.

Founder's Club Member
    I just hide them again.

Will you two shut up! I'm trying to watch the video again!
    Last edited by Citizen; 10-06-2012 at 08:27 PM.