Thread: Target practice at bullseyes

Target practice at bullseyes

If anyone is interested ill be at bullseyes in Tacoma around 330 throwing lead down range with the other half. I'll be the fat kid in the orange tshirt. Maybe ill se ya there.
    -PJ

"A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." -Amendment Two, The Constitution of the United States

"The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired..." -Amendment Two, The Constitution of the United States

We were just downstairs around 230pm shopping for a shoulder rig for the wife. We will be at the Federal Way meetup next Saturday assuming our kid care plans go well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitaeus View Post
    We were just downstairs around 230pm shopping for a shoulder rig for the wife. We will be at the Federal Way meetup next Saturday assuming our kid care plans go well.
    Darn just missed ya.

Had a good time, tested some of my rounds I reloaded, let my fiance shoot a little. She did supprising well for not have handled many guns. Pretty lethal at 15 yards after the first couple shots. Still a lot of practice to be had by the both of us.
    -PJ

"A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." -Amendment Two, The Constitution of the United States

"The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired..." -Amendment Two, The Constitution of the United States