Thread: OC In Seattle!?

OC In Seattle!?

Headed to Seattle to do the "tourist" thing, will I be okay? I'm a little skeptical about the SPD ya know, since I like living.

Anything thing I should be aware of or places I shouldnt go?
    Last edited by Munkey Butt; 10-07-2012 at 03:38 PM.
    -PJ

"A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." -Amendment Two, The Constitution of the United States

"The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired..." -Amendment Two, The Constitution of the United States

Quote Originally Posted by Munkey Butt View Post
    Headed to Seattle to do the "tourist" thing, will I be okay? I'm a little skeptical about the SPD ya know, since I like living.

Many of us have been down there multiple times, including myself. I have never had SPD say a word to me, even when they stare at me... this includes the Torchlight parade, Pride parade, Pike's Market, etc...

I CC to the top of the Space Needle and inside the EMP....
    Live Free or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    Many of us have been down there multiple times, including myself. I have never had SPD say a word to me, even when they stare at me... this includes the Torchlight parade, Pride parade, Pike's Market, etc...

I CC to the top of the Space Needle and inside the EMP....
    I've switch from my srpa to my tagua iwb but I normally have my shirt tucked on around it.

Well I feel a bit better headed there now. And as crazy as people are in seattle I wouldn't want to go without it.
    -PJ

"A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." -Amendment Two, The Constitution of the United States

"The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired..." -Amendment Two, The Constitution of the United States

I too have not had any issues, but as always I would suggest a handy dandy voice recorder.

Seattle OC Report thread: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...unty-OC-Report
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

I have a voice recorder and cam corset widget ony home screen when I unlock my phone.
    -PJ

What's the address of that kilt shop?

Campaign Veteran OlGutshotWilly's Avatar
    I just received my Tactical Kilt from 5.11's April Fools Day Joke last Spring. Very nicely done!
    Last edited by OlGutshotWilly; 10-07-2012 at 11:20 PM.
    THE SECOND AMENDMENT: Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Government is not reason; it is not eloquent -- it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
    --George Washington,
    first U.S. president

Thumbs up

Been OC in seattle a bunch of times up in the international district with no problems.
    +thought for the day+
    ++victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none++

www.WaGuns.org

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

Quote Originally Posted by massivedesign View Post
    Strapped like a gangster....
    WA Guns
    "There is no such thing as a free lunch, but there is always free cheese in a mousetrap."

Quote Originally Posted by Munkey Butt View Post

I used to live in Ballard. I OCd all over - Fremont, Greenwood, Greenlake, Wallingford, Northgate, downtown, ID, Capitol Hill, Queen Anne, etc. I never had any real issue with law enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by aktion View Post
    I used to live in Ballard. I OCd all over - Fremont, Greenwood, Greenlake, Wallingford, Northgate, downtown, ID, Capitol Hill, Queen Anne, etc. I never had any real issue with law enforcement.
    There is a separate thread that covers Seattle and misc King County
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    There is a separate thread that covers Seattle and misc King County
    ?? The op was asking about OC in seattle. I offered my .02$. What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by aktion View Post
    What's your point?
    He just wants to be a member of the Thread Police. That way he can get his very own badge

"If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"