• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sig P226 my new to me carry gun

Paradiso

Traded my P250 for this P226. Manufactured around 1998, made in Germany, chambered in 9mm, two dot contrast sights, alloy frame, and Hogue rubber grips. Have yet to shoot it but I have no doubt I'll be happy with the results.

Came with the gun, 3 15 round LE only mags, a serpa holster, a Sig Sauer double mag paddle holster, a Fobus single mag holster, and oringal box.

X5J5r.jpg

Last edited:

Paradiso

The seller wanted $600 which seemed like a good deal with all the extras. Apparently German made is better too so I'm very happy with the deal. Quite a bit heavier than a subcompact polymer gun, that's for sure.

DamonK

I've got one, great gun. Super reliable, very accurate, and not bad looking. :D

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2