• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meet-up on the strip or downtown.

Strip or Downtown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sabotage70

I figured I'd bring back the poll. At the BBQ someone brought up that they wanted to go on the strip. Myself and a few others like downtown. So we'll let majority rule. Once it's decided, we'll figure out the details then.

JohnMoses

I think this was pretty short notice too. Maybe we can get it pushed back a few weeks.

brettf22raptor

I think this was pretty short notice too. Maybe we can get it pushed back a few weeks.

I'm game for one in a few weeks. I'm out of town until mid-week next week or I would definitely be there! Should have my .357 Magnum by then too so I'll have a new piece to carry. :lol:

Sabotage70

Let's meet on the NE corner of Flamingo and the strip. In front of Bill's Gambling Hall at 7pm. Then we can go north or south from there.

I've parked at Bill's a few times. So that's where I plan on parking.

Sabotage70

I hate to do this. But I have to cancel for tonight.

Turns out I have a bit of a project ahead of me. Wives fuel pump went out and needs to be replaced. And I'm not sure how long this is going to take. :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350163522203.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350163522203.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 71

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I hate to do this. But I have to cancel for tonight.

Turns out I have a bit of a project ahead of me. Wives fuel pump went out and needs to be replaced. And I'm not sure how long this is going to take. :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I was thinking: "Heck I've done this on all four of my vehicles. Takes an hour; what's the big deal?"

Then I saw the picture and remembered most of you guys have new-fangled fuel injection and in-tank electric pumps. Three of my vehicles are mechanical pumps on the engine block, the other is gravity feed.

Just keep one thought in mind. When you are halfway done (or think you are) and the screws won't line up and you're soaked in gas and dirt, I want you to know that wherever I am, I'm probably drinking a beer and not thinking about you.

This is the CJ5. I just did its new fuel pump two days ago. Did I mention the entire front clip folds forward for easy access? IMAG0243.jpg IMAG0242.jpg
Forgive the rust. It's actually in the process right now of being restored to road worthiness. I just got back from Ted Wiens again to order a different set of wheels. As mentioned in the "Where did you go today" thread, they did not have a problem with OC.

Last edited: