Thread: OC at reds/bengals games

Cincinnati, OH

OC at reds/bengals games

I haven't had any time to do a lot of research on this so I though I'd ask you guys

Is carrying ok at bengals or reds games? I'm sure it's ok to conceal but I'd rather open. I would be worried I'm causing to much of a hype because that's a ton of people and you have to make it in the game

, Ohio, USA
    You might want to check and see if their posted first. Cleveland stadiums are posted, they have their own security. My only guess would be that Cinci's are too.

The Bengals stadium is 100% off limits. The NFL prohibitis firearms in all stadiums. Not sure how that works in states where they can't.

The Reds stadium is posted and is allowed by current law.

Although both stadiums are technically governmental agencies, they have leases signed with both teams which allows them to both post. You can't carry openly or concealed into either stadium legally.

Galloway and/or Logan, OH
    Quote Originally Posted by Individual101 View Post
    ...I'm sure it's ok to conceal but I'd rather open....
    It is NOT legal to conceal IF a location is posted with a "no guns" sign.

Your post indicates a blasť attitude toward concealing and I hope you actually understand the laws regarding concealed carry. I don't want you to get into trouble.
    What does a caring, sensitive person feel when they are forced to use a handgun to stop a threat?