• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC at reds/bengals games

Individual101

I haven't had any time to do a lot of research on this so I though I'd ask you guys

Is carrying ok at bengals or reds games? I'm sure it's ok to conceal but I'd rather open. I would be worried I'm causing to much of a hype because that's a ton of people and you have to make it in the game

JSlack7851

You might want to check and see if their posted first. Cleveland stadiums are posted, they have their own security. My only guess would be that Cinci's are too.

JediSkipdogg

The Bengals stadium is 100% off limits. The NFL prohibitis firearms in all stadiums. Not sure how that works in states where they can't.

The Reds stadium is posted and is allowed by current law.

Although both stadiums are technically governmental agencies, they have leases signed with both teams which allows them to both post. You can't carry openly or concealed into either stadium legally.

MyWifeSaidYes

...I'm sure it's ok to conceal but I'd rather open....

It is NOT legal to conceal IF a location is posted with a "no guns" sign.

Your post indicates a blasé attitude toward concealing and I hope you actually understand the laws regarding concealed carry. I don't want you to get into trouble.