Thread: Provo this weekend

Provo this weekend

Coming up to Provo SLC this weekend beaides having to have the chamber empty on a semi auto, is their anythi NH i need to know?

Also looking to see if anyone wants to grab a lunch with my self and my buddy on saturday. Abd if anyone can recommend abything fun to do up there? I was thinking about Bridal veil falls but i havent been there for a couple years

Quote Originally Posted by desertborn View Post
    Coming up to Provo SLC this weekend beaides having to have the chamber empty on a semi auto, is their anythi NH i need to know?

Also looking to see if anyone wants to grab a lunch with my self and my buddy on saturday. Abd if anyone can recommend abything fun to do up there? I was thinking about Bridal veil falls but i havent been there for a couple years
    You sure you want to come to Provo this weekend? It is BYU Homecoming.

Well now im hearing from work i may not be able to come up this weekend ao that works out good lol. Same offer the weekend of the 27 though if anyone is interestes in meeting up!

When would you be arriving? Maybe we can put together an open carry get together.

Quote Originally Posted by desertborn View Post
    ...beaides having to have the chamber empty on a semi auto, is their anythi NH i need to know?...
    UT recognizes all states' permits. If you have a permit, there is no requirement to have the chamber empty, even if you OC.

If you do carry chamber empty, keeping the sidearm cocked usually makes it easier to rack the slide when needed.
    Last edited by MAC702; 10-09-2012 at 12:39 AM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

We will be arriving late friday night be there all day saturday and leaving sunday afternoon evening. Quick vacation but the best I can do for now.

My info on Utah OC appears to be quite outdated thanks for the info.

I missed the if you have a CCW part of your comment MAC702. I do have a NV one but my friend does not.

Keep in mind that the unloaded requirement is only on public property, and does not apply inside your vehicle. If you are driving from a private parking lot to a private parking lot, there is no requirement to be unloaded. But you would want to plan ahead to minimize administratively handling your weapon, of course.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Re: Provo this weekend

If your in salt lake city call would love to meet up to open carry. Might be able to make it to Provo

Last edited by Utah_Patriot; 10-10-2012 at 07:30 AM.
    Zach
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity"