• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

October Meet 10/13/12 KC Side

ChiangShih

KC side meet this Saturday(10.13.12). Anyone have any suggestions for place?

SixGunCowboy

Excelsior Springs?? I don't think so. Rumor has it they just recently outlawed "open carry." Kansas City or some place closer would be a better idea.

momule

Sat Meet and greet.

I'm in. I'm sure i can talk the old man (jim.40 cal) into coming as-well. Where have we been welcomed/well received before? I say we support the ones who support us.

Nick

Last edited:

SixGunCowboy

Not really. Overland Park is legal for "open carry." Just have to find a place that doesn't mind people carrying guns. Of course, I just learned I will be busy on the 13th, unfortunately. So, I won't be able to attend.

momule

So Jim mentioned a BBQ place that has been friendly in the past. How about them? Where are most folks located. we could try to make it centrally located for folks to save on gas. Im just north of KC.

Nick

Mr.40

I had posted an OC meet & greet for last Saturday in Overland Park with little to no responses...why is that????? I'm all for driving 30 min to support OUR 2a rights and will make every effort to be there this Sat. Would love for more people to support us here on the KS side as well.

ChiangShih

We've been to Zarda BBQ in bluesprings before. I'm down for that again.

http://zarda.com/contact/zarda-bbq-blue-springs/

214 N 7 Highway
Blue Springs, MO
phone: 816.229.9999
fax: 816.229.2083

@5:00PM

As for the OP meet last week, we usually have our meets the second Saturday of the month. I know a few of us were busy last week though I did not see the posting until the day of anyway.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Coulda had, shoulda had a stickie for this meet n' greet.

Next time start a clean thread (once the decision is made) with the event and date in the title and ask for it to be stickied
icon14.png