• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

October Meet 10/13/12 KC Side

momule

Dont know about independence but liberty OC will probably be result in another Stake & shake Video.

I'm down for either. Im Starving.

kcgunfan

The Steak and Shake we were at was in KCMO. I don't think that implies anything about Liberty.

Dont know about independence but liberty OC will probably be result in another Stake & shake Video.

I'm down for either. Im Starving.

momule

The Steak and Shake we were at was in KCMO. I don't think that implies anything about Liberty.

I lived in liberty 25 years. Graduated from liberty High. Have a high school friend that is a cop there and have an cousin that is a detective. Both of which have told me they would ask me to conceal my weapon in confronted. They were not aware of a city ordinance but i just asked a few weeks ago. They are supposed to get back with me.

Just saying prepare to be confronted in liberty.

Last edited:

NG19

Wish I could have made it. I worked till 6 and Natalie worked till 7, BBQ did sound good. Hope to see you maybe in December. Next month is opening deer weekend for firearms regular season.

Stay safe. Nathan

HighFlyingA380

Wish I could have made it. I worked till 6 and Natalie worked till 7, BBQ did sound good. Hope to see you maybe in December. Next month is opening deer weekend for firearms regular season.

Stay safe. Nathan
Forgot about that. I'd assume most of us are gonna be out. I'd suggest the third weekend, but I'm assuming that would be about the same. Unless I get two the first weekend, then I'd most likely be here.