Thread: NV absentee ballots

NV absentee ballots

FYI, in the reasons for requesting an absentee ballot, there is a box for "other" with no additional explanation required.

My polling place is a school, a common issue nationwide for those of us who carry sidearms. I am voting by absentee ballot.
    Last edited by MAC702; 10-08-2012 at 04:00 PM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Well then, you can OC to vote.

As long as you don't have to take the ballot in to the PO to mail it.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

I vote early either at Albertsons or Vons. That makes it a non-issue.

TBG
    Life member GOA and NRA. Member of SAF, NAGR, TXGR and Cast Bullet Assoc.

Yes, that is true, too. Our state lets you vote early at any polling place that is open.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Guy View Post
    I vote early either at Albertsons or Vons. That makes it a non-issue.

TBG
    I too planned to vote at Albertsons, as my voting location changed from a church that was OC friendly, to the NLV airport. I am uncertain of the lagality of the NLV airport, but assume it would be no less restrictive than McCarren. Hmmmm I have OC'ed McCarren a couple of times. Any thoughts?

Banned
    I served as an election judge in several elections in a heavily democratic leaning area ... I kicked out as many absentee ballots as I could .. about 1/2 examined.

NV absentee ballots

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I served as an election judge in several elections in a heavily democratic leaning area ... I kicked out as many absentee ballots as I could .. about 1/2 examined.
    For legitimate reasons?
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    For legitimate reasons?
    If you mean to improve the voting results for my party, then yes. Must be a newbie to politics...lol

Keep the Faith !

NV absentee ballots

If you mean to improve the voting results for my party, then yes. Must be a newbie to politics...lol

Keep the Faith !
    So you're admitting to election fraud which is illegal and and you're now condoning it in violation of the forum rules. You may think it's funny but I certainly do not. I have served as an election judge for the last 8 years, it is a position that takes a high level of integrity. I hope your post was made in jest.

Re: NV absentee ballots

So you're admitting to election fraud which is illegal and and you're now condoning it in violation of the forum rules. You may think it's funny but I certainly do not. I have served as an election judge for the last 8 years, it is a position that takes a high level of integrity. I hope your post was made in jest.
    This. I want my candidates to win, but honestly. Subverting the integrity of such positions makes you no better than the ACORN crooks. I sure hope this was a joke..

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    ---
    Carry On

Quote Originally Posted by DON`T TREAD ON ME View Post
    I too planned to vote at Albertsons, as my voting location changed from a church that was OC friendly, to the NLV airport. I am uncertain of the lagality of the NLV airport, but assume it would be no less restrictive than McCarren. Hmmmm I have OC'ed McCarren a couple of times. Any thoughts?
    OC is legal in NV in the unrestricted (TSA-screened) areas of public airports.

Banned

That was years ago (I imagine that this still occurs where I was a judge). Any signature defect was one that was tossed. You can judge as you like. I'm picky. And its not illegal .. you should not accuse folks w/o evidence.

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    OC is legal in NV in the unrestricted (TSA-screened) areas of public airports.
    I understand that it is ILLEGAL to conceal in non-secure portions of airports in NV so IF one is to carry there OPEN CARRY is required!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    I understand that it is ILLEGAL to conceal in non-secure portions of airports in NV so IF one is to carry there OPEN CARRY is required!
    For public airports, yes. You can conceal at private airports.

NV absentee ballots

That was years ago (I imagine that this still occurs where I was a judge). Any signature defect was one that was tossed. You can judge as you like. I'm picky. And its not illegal .. you should not accuse folks w/o evidence.
    In regards to evidence, look at my last post where I quoted you providing all the evidence required.

In regards to evidence, look at my last post where I quoted you providing all the evidence required.
    Yep, no evidence needed when one confesses to the crime.
    Last edited by 28kfps; 10-19-2012 at 01:03 AM.