starbucks-
    4250 Martin Way East
    Olympia, WA 98516

12 noon till whenever
    +thought for the day+
    ++victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none++

I'll be at the WAC Show
    www.WaGuns.org

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

I will be there.
    -PJ

"A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." -Amendment Two, The Constitution of the United States

"The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired..." -Amendment Two, The Constitution of the United States

So what happened to the Meetup in Federal Way on Pac Hwy?
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    So what happened to the Meetup in Federal Way on Pac Hwy?
    Far as i know thats still on, they do it on a saturday in the morning, way to far north and way to early in the morning for us south enders, especially for those of us who work the late shift. so we do ours on sunday.
    +thought for the day+

Quote Originally Posted by Schlepnier View Post
    Far as i know thats still on, they do it on a saturday in the morning, way to far north and way to early in the morning for us south enders, especially for those of us who work the late shift. so we do ours on sunday.
    Cool,
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Need a ride?

If anyone from my area needs a ride up there let me know.

PJ
    -PJ

"A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." -Amendment Two, The Constitution of the United States

"The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired..." -Amendment Two, The Constitution of the United States

This place is packed and I'm the only forum member here so far. Anyone else going to stop by.
    -PJ

Thumbs up

Well i was a bit late but i am a llittle suprised it was only the 2 of us, i know there was a WAC show and all but i still expected more to show up.
    +thought for the day+

Well i was a bit late but i am a llittle suprised it was only the 2 of us, i know there was a WAC show and all but i still expected more to show up.
    You know what they say, twos a company, threes a crowd.
    -PJ

Re: South sound meetup 10/14, Sun, 12 noon

It was also opening weekend of deer season... I was between stormking and packwood. I was open carrying though!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Thumbs up

I was under the impression that hunting was suspended for another week due to the dry conditions/fire danger.
    +thought for the day+

I was under the impression that hunting was suspended for another week due to the dry conditions/fire danger.
    No.

Hunting was/is allowed on public lands, but no target shooting.

All use was suspended for private lands, including hunting. (i.e. private timber lands which are generally open for hunters)
    Live Free or Die!

Re: South sound meetup 10/14, Sun, 12 noon

Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    No.

Hunting was/is allowed on public lands, but no target shooting.

All use was suspended for private lands, including hunting. (i.e. private timber lands which are generally open for hunters)
    Yup, that's why I was way out in the bumtoolies! I'm hunting Ft.Lewis this week.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2