• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

South sound meetup 10/14, Sun, 12 noon

Schlepnier

Well i was a bit late but i am a llittle suprised it was only the 2 of us, i know there was a WAC show and all but i still expected more to show up.
:(

DamonK

Well i was a bit late but i am a llittle suprised it was only the 2 of us, i know there was a WAC show and all but i still expected more to show up.
:(

It was also opening weekend of deer season... I was between stormking and packwood. I was open carrying though!

mevuhy8e.jpg

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
I was under the impression that hunting was suspended for another week due to the dry conditions/fire danger.

No.

Hunting was/is allowed on public lands, but no target shooting.

All use was suspended for private lands, including hunting. (i.e. private timber lands which are generally open for hunters)

DamonK

No.

Hunting was/is allowed on public lands, but no target shooting.

All use was suspended for private lands, including hunting. (i.e. private timber lands which are generally open for hunters)

Yup, that's why I was way out in the bumtoolies! I'm hunting Ft.Lewis this week.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2