Thread: First time at the range for Sis!

First time at the range for Sis!

You are going to have a new lawfully armed citizen in MN soon!

While visiting MN, my Bro & I took Sis on her first trip to the range this past weekend in Blaine.She got to try 4 semiautos: .22,, 9m, .40 & .45.

She had a very extensive safety briefing, both at home and at the range & then the lead flew.
    She liked the. 22, got most of her shots in the rings at 7 yds.... AND THEN with her first shot of the 9mm she started beaming with joy. The. 40 and the KIMBER short barrel. 45 were a bit much for her but I believe we got her ready to shop for a 9mm.

It sure was a good day at the range. Next step is some shopping for hardware & training.

Thumbs up Sis at the range.

Way to go ! Sounds like everyone had a great time. Safety training is paramount, as you mentioned.

Now take her to the range with a 1858 Remington .44 or other BP pistol. :-)

Glad to hear you had a good time! Must of been at north metro gun club I live about 5min. away from there lol

Go, NORTH METRO!

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    Glad to hear you had a good time! Must of been at north metro gun club I live about 5min. away from there lol
    Yepp- we were there last Saturday. Both inside & outside ranges were busy, a couple of classes were in session, & oh, my, I'm not used to the check-in staff being so easy on the eyes!