Thread: visiting boilingbrook from oregon

visiting boilingbrook from oregon

Hello boy i feel naked with out my firearm here. Was down in talladaga with my uncle watching nascar live then road up here with him.
    Glad i didnt bring my glock to albama herd my 15 round mags would be illegal in Illinois lol
    Last edited by bwboley; 10-09-2012 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bwboley View Post
    Hello boy i feel naked with out my firearm here. Was down in talladaga with my uncle watching nascar live then road up here with him.
    Glad i didnt bring my glock to albama herd my 15 round mags would be illegal in Illinois lol
    Illinois has no magazine restrictions. We have better transport laws than a lot of states, an unloaded handgun with ammo in the case loaded in a magazine is legal and the state supreme court ruled that a closed console is a case. Chicago does have more restrictive transport ordinances.

My wife was driving to Michigan this week, checked their transport requirements - unloaded, inaccessible, ammo not in same case. Michigan accepts no non-resident LTC. Michigan you make it worse for travelers from Illinois than Illinois does for Michigan travelers to travel with a firearm.