• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Did anyone OC at the WNIS Talk Fest event at Chrystler in Norfolk today?

Old Virginia Joe

Today WNIS 790-AM radio is hosting their 2012 Talk Fest event at the Chrystler in Norfolk. They bring in the on-air talk show hosts that they usually carry on the station, to do a live show all day. Sometimes the national talent actually comes. Did any of you go and attempt to OC there? This is a really conservative/libertarian crowd usually, so I wonder how it goes if one tries to OC at the event, or does the hall prohibit OC? Would like to hear from anyone who went about this detail . . . . . Thanks.