Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Saturday Reminder

2nd Saturday Reminder

This is an ongoing meet. The 2nd Saturday of every month at 9am.

Starbucks in Federal Way

Federal Way Crossing

1401 South 348th Street
    M101
    Federal Way, WA 980036882
    United States
    253-927-0593
    Live Free or Die!

Great, see you there.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

2nd Saturday Reminder

I'll be there.

Sent from my iPhone.

I will be there it will be my farewell to Wa. meeting the next OC meeting I attend will be in OK.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Wife and I get to stop by, we even made it a gun shopping and paying gig, since we are going to look for a new firearm for her and she has a massage client lined up over that way after.

Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    I will be there it will be my farewell to Wa. meeting the next OC meeting I attend will be in OK.

Clay,

Best to you on your journey to OK, where OC becomes legal (with a CWP) come November 1st.

I will not be there this Sat. as I will be in the woods looking for deer.
    Last edited by gogodawgs; 10-10-2012 at 11:41 PM.
    Live Free or Die!

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    I'll be there Saturday. How could i miss out on the opportunity to kick clay in the... uh, shake his hand and say goodbye to a stalwart OC'er?
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

I'll be there, too bad I'm not able to OC. Maybe I'll carry my empty holster.... Yes I'll do an empty holster
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Well,,,

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    I'll be there, too bad I'm not able to OC. Maybe I'll carry my empty holster.... Yes I'll do an empty holster
    I implore you to just follow the law!
    Carry your unloaded pistol and ammo in a closed opaque case or secure wrapper.
    9.41.060 (9)

I may show up OCing a Desert Eagle .50 AE...
    Last edited by 1245A Defender; 10-13-2012 at 04:05 AM.
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

1911er, Departing!

It was good to see everyone today. Clay, take care and safe journey. Hope to see you up here again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clay_2012-10-13.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	9383

Clay, you will be missed. Was nice meeting more of my fellow OC'ers and the shopping to trip across the parking lot to Wholesale Sports was fun. Hope we can catch you folks again some time!

Pat
    (that pregnant lady with a Sig)

It was nice to meet everyone that showed up today.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Thanks to all for the great time today. Enjoyed Starbucks the shopping trip across the lot and especialy lunch with PSbart and Viteaus great place to eat. thanks for all the well wishes and as they say "I will see you in the funny papers". See you all on the forum .

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

Well,,, Here is my report...

my clock woke me up in time to make coffee for the road...
    but then naturally I fell back asleep.
    I woke up 5 minutes after I was supposed to hit the road.
    got up quick, strapped on the new 5 pound desert eagle, that i still havent tested,
    and for ballast and proven security i strapped on my 2 pound Star modelo super.
    both cross draw... I felt kind of cool...
    poured some cola in my travel cup and got on the road 15 minutes behind schedule.

I drove like a sane but made man and after a 5 minute misdirect arived safe, sound and unticketed at 10:10,
    just 10 minutes late,,, so I beat google maps by 15 minutes for a 50 mile trip!! not bad...

so the list of paticipants follows,,, names are approximate due to memery and spelling.

1.. 1911er Clay man of the hour, the day, we will miss him, moving to oklahoma on monday, a good friend.
    2.. thebigdog
    3.. hrlysef Bob
    4.. Catherine
    5.. Vitaeus jamie
    6.. psbart pregnent, got a sig
    7.. acmariner
    8.. emnofseattle eric didnt bring a gun but he did conceal his empty holster!
    9.. freedom1man shoulder rig and thigh rig, 2 guns but theyre both strong side..
    10.. 1245a defender Me Bob late

so i got my pumkin latte and settled in with the crew.
    we all sat together outside, it was cool, drizzilly but pleasant enough,, after my but rewarmed
    itself after soaking up the rain wettness from the chair i grabbed.
    we sat and did our socializing until #6 said she wanted to shop at the sportsmans wearhouse across the parking lot at about 11:00.
    so she and #5 said their goodbyes and started off,
    then it seems as if by stockholm syndrome, everybody else decided they also wanted to go shopping,,,
    the weather was starting to get too sucky so it was the goodest plan for us to have.
    so all 10 of us went to the store and comandeered the gun counter for about an hour.
    one guy bought another 10/22 with a target barrel.
    one guy bought a tiny breakdown survival rifle.
    #4 checked out 2 henry lever actions and about 20!!! pistols! she wants a slim, compact 9 but shes willing to look at everyting else too...
    I looked at a couple too.
    dang,, all us together probably looked at half their inventory!

so at about noon we were getting done and drifting out and leaving the scene of the crime.
    But 4 of us,,#s 7,8,9 and 10 gathered outside more visits, discussion, gossiping and general yacking.
    yes we talked openly about the forum members that werent there to defend themselves,, take that eye95 and davidmcbeth, also others!!
    #7 got excited when he saw a taco delmar,,, so we 4 straglers all went to lunch.
    more talking,, the election, bla, bla and soforth....

I had a great time and enjoyed all the folks that were there,,, Im going to miss my friend...
    I finally got in the car after we all broke up to go our seperate ways at 1:10, and got home about an hour later.. no ticket!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post

we sat and did our socializing until #6 said she wanted to shop at the sportsmans wearhouse across the parking lot at about 11:00.
    so she and #5 said their goodbyes and started off,
    then it seems as if by stockholm syndrome, everybody else decided they also wanted to go shopping,,,
    how did I get blamed for the mass exodus to go shopping? Catherine is the one who left first!

Well,,

Quote Originally Posted by psbart View Post
    how did I get blamed for the mass exodus to go shopping? Catherine is the one who left first!
    Blame??? helf no... I was glad for the shopping trip,,, we were pretty much done with our coffe time anyway,,,and the weather
    was gtiing worser too...
    and I recall,, it was previously writ, that you wanted to squeeze a gun shopping trip in with this coffee visit.
    so maybe I missremembered,,, I will be sorry if i was, but it wrunged out beautifully!
    besides that,,, if its true that Catherine left first,, I would probably have asked her if I could go with her?

Hey CLAY!

Take care of yourself, don't get Terry'd in Oklahoma! and If you do make sure to train these officers correctly

And as for you Bob (1245A Defender), for the record I made every attempt to open carry my holster,but it was cold and the dang coat kept creeping over it!

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender
    yes we talked openly about the forum members that werent there to defend themselves,, take that eye95 and davidmcbeth, also others!!
    All three OC events I've been too someone has talked about Davidmcbeth, I have to believe he's the one guy we can all make fun of, well him and SVG, I'm not going to mock freedom1man anymore because after talking to him in person I actually kinda like the guy.

Blame??? helf no... I was glad for the shopping trip,,, we were pretty much done with our coffe time anyway,,,and the weather
    was gtiing worser too...
    +1
    I enjoyed going pistol shopping, I now know I want to buy that compact FNX-9, had a really good light squeeze for a DAO trigger.

It was great seeing Bob(1245A), Clay(1911er), Jaime(Vitaeus) and Pat(psbart) again, and meeting Freedom1man, acmariner, and Katherine, good meet for all, hopefully maybe I'll see most of you again next month, although I might commit to going to a south sound meet up to meet those guys from further south.
    Last edited by EMNofSeattle; 10-14-2012 at 05:40 PM.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

2nd Saturday Reminder

I must be getting old. I forgot all about this until today. Clay, I'm sorry I missed you.

Good luck in Oklahoma.
    Last edited by Bookman; 10-14-2012 at 08:37 PM.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Quote Originally Posted by psbart View Post
    Cathrine and I were first to leave I thought if I was seen with her it would improve my image.

DEMAND IT

Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    Cathrine and I were first to leave I thought if I was seen with her it would improve my image.
    I think you need 100 years more beauty sleep to help your image. But you're still alright in my book.

I know they say Pics or it didn't happen

Rob McKenna and I in Silverdale after I left Fed. Way.
    McKenna told me he had the NRA's endorsement and that he fully supports the right to open carry and to bear arms. He even remembered gogodawgs (and by his screen name too)

NRA Member

Good job.

McKenna told me he had the NRA's endorsement and that he fully supports the right to open carry and to bear arms. He even remembered gogodawgs (and by his screen name too)

Look at that, a gogodawgs mini me
    • Being prepared is to prepare, this is our responsibility.
    • I am not your Mommy or Daddy and do not sugar coat it but I will tell you simply as how I see it, it is up to you on how you will or will not use it.
    • IANAL, all information I present is for your review, do your own homework.

Interesting and honored.
    Live Free or Die!

Just an update stopped for the evening in Limon Co. 483 milesto go will be in OK. tomarrow .

DEMAND IT

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast