• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A bit of a weird question

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Samantha, I may be wrong, but were you involved in a LEO interaction that did not go well? I believe there was an incident in the Blaine area (a park maybe) were a LAC was stopped for OC. How did that work out?

skyisfalling

Samantha,

I have been working in Blaine lately and there are a few OC'ers up there in that area. If you are interested having an impromptu meet up let me know. We also have regular coffee at Starbucks , Bakerview by Fred Meyer's Sunday mornings at 10 am.

I don't have much to ad to your question that hasn't been covered.

If you want you can PM me.

+1
Welcome Sam. I'm in your neighborhood.

Samantha

I'd be interested in some factual accounts of this being the case rather than anecdotal references. I'm not so sure that most officers really care and are only trying to ascertain the veracity of the ID itself.

It happens all the time you might not hear about it or see it but it's something we have to live with.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/...tles-lawsuit-over-transgender-harassment.html

www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&es...xgksNeMS9kqRb08CQ&sig2=9wBcPO3gbRBYwmfavLqZPw

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...Sues-Police-Claiming-Harassment-84630277.html

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Please come to Starbucks on sunday morns at 1000 for the regular Whatcom County Coffee. It isn't always all guys and the conversation isn't always guns. Come on down.