• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Web Page - www.VaGunLawyer.com

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Wait....so you created a website.....for someone else?

Apparently with the collaboration and permission of the other party. IIRC he does something like that for his real paycheck, and if he doesn't he does it as a hobby/sideline.

For what it is, it's "not bad". The problem is that being realistic and in keeping with both good taste, common sense and the Canon of Ethics there is little that the average person looking for advice/guidance/solution to their woes will find there. No bells, no whistles, no easy answers to difficult questions.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Wait....so you created a website.....for someone else?

I think the idea is a little like Channel 12 having a Legal Consultant for their 12 on your side.

They can't answer legal questions so they are passed on to the consultant for comment. It's an interesting idea and he couldn't have picked a better consultant IMO.

Brian Reynolds

Great idea... many folks in VA ask about or need a gun rights or gun related defense attorney and have no clue where to go and end up getting one with no clue or passion for the cause.