Thread: Help

Help

Can someone please let me know how to delete pictures I have downloaded it says I'm full and I am not sure if they mean full of sh&t or my memory is full.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    Can someone please let me know how to delete pictures I have downloaded it says I'm full and I am not sure if they mean full of sh&t or my memory is full.
    Where on the pictures? are they on OCDO or on your current computer's hard drive?
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    It would be helpful to know what O/S you computer has, and whether it's a PC or a Mac. If it's a PC, you can see if your HD is full by simply clicking on "My Computer" and looking at the icon image for your "C" drive. If it's a Mac, I have no idea how you would check, but it's probably a fairly similar procedure. "Memory" doesn't get "full", as it is volatile, and when it reaches capacity it flushes itself. Storage (your hard drive) can get full, though. Pax...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

Help

If you're talking about the OCDO picture limit, just log in and go to your settings at the top of the page. From there click on where it says attachments on the left side of the screen. That will show you all the pictures you have uploaded and your limit and you can pick and choose what to delete from there.
    Last edited by thebigsd; 10-11-2012 at 02:19 AM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

The power and glory of OCDO and its members - your problem has been resolved and nobody knew what it actually was.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Help

Care to let us know whether or not the problem was solved?
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."