Thread: So would this be considered OC???

So would this be considered OC???

I was surfin a bit and ran across this pic and thought it was interesting and spawned a thought. So is it OC'ing?

Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's http://Tinyurl.com/OpenCarry-WI

The Armed Badger A WI site dedicated to Concealed Carry in WI

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788

http://Tinyurl.com/New-To-Guns to DL useful Info

Banned

OC as in Oh Criminy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Yes, but the C doens't stand for carry.
    Scott

Glock 23
    White Hat iwb MaxTuck Holster

I sure would like to get a closer look at that holster.

In the particular case, no, it is not OCing. There is no way that tat could be mistaken for a real gun stuffed into the waistband - heck, there is no waistband to begin with.

Put on some droopy drawers that hide part of the barrel and you are more than likely going to have people who give only a cursory glance say "Yep, she's carrying, and since it is clearly discernable as a revolver it is OCing." Cops, escpecialy, seem to fall into that category. Which means that if she drops her hand down closer to the tat she could easily be perceived to be getting ready to draw that revolver. There's a good chance a jury would believe so, too.

It does not matter what my opinion is about what kind of body decoration someone gets, because life generally has a way of sorting out the bad choices from the not-bad ones.

See - with just a little bit of work we can turn someone's post that was most likely put up for titilation into a real discussion of OC and how various groups view OC and pretend-OC.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Hmm, I like the pink shade used in the vehicle she's standing on, or in, or something; Any clues on the make/model of said vehicle, and where I can get one? or perhaps the name of that shade of pink that looks like it'd be a nice gender neutral vehicle colour?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottE View Post
    Yes, but the C doens't stand for carry.
    o.o Wait, what?
    Last edited by DrakeZ07; 10-11-2012 at 08:04 AM.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

There is nothing gender neutral about that pink. It screams spoiled white girl from the suburbs.

Personally, if I were going to get a gun tattoo, I would make sure it wasn't pointed at something I didn't intend to shoot...(location, location, location!) Ow.

Additionally, her tat should be backwards, to accommodate appendix carry. And, she should have a tat of a holster for her 'piece'. But, looking at what her outfit says, I really don't expect that proper technique and safe handling are a factor here...

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    Hmm, I like the pink shade used in the vehicle she's standing on, or in, or something; Any clues on the make/model of said vehicle, and where I can get one? or perhaps the name of that shade of pink that looks like it'd be a nice gender neutral vehicle colour?

o.o Wait, what?
    Pick-up truck, looks like a Chevy.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Banned

There is a pickup in the picture?!? I think I missed it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

She defiantly isn't concealing anything.

Also, I don't find that attractive. Her shorts probably describes her well. I would say that if you take a number you would get a chance when everyone before you had a go.

Promiscuous girl? I'll pass, there are to many "good" (we'll see) girls out there.

I like a woman who keeps me guessing and is somewhat of a challenge.
    Last edited by 09jisaac; 10-11-2012 at 11:51 AM.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

Some men prefer skin, others prefer standards.

Which one a man prefers is an indicator of the type of man he is, as well as the type of woman he is drawn to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    There is nothing gender neutral about that pink. It screams spoiled white girl from the suburbs.
    Well, the shade of pink isn't really pink, its more like a mix between a amethyst purple, a bit of lavender, and a tad of hot pink. So its like, purple is a mans colour, pink is girls, but its neither pink nor purple, but a mix of them. I'd love to know the name of it, it'd make for a great colour for a thong, and holster.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    Some men prefer skin, others prefer standards.

Which one a man prefers is an indicator of the type of man he is, as well as the type of woman he is drawn to.

Some men like both and not necessarily is the same woman.

I find it sad that the young lady thinks so little of herself as to wear something labeling herself as a ***** and probably sees it as being cool. You have to wonder what was going through her head when she saw those and bought them.
    Kentucky Open Carry Group
    http://opencarry.niceboards.org/

We all speak of liberty and freedom like we are the only ones that know the truth and the right path. But if we expect everyone to accept and follow our path and to accept our truth and want to force it upon them then that is no longer liberty or freedom. It is slavery. I believe in liberty for all. Regardless of their political views, religion, race, sex, etc.