• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So would this be considered OC???

Motofixxer

I was surfin a bit and ran across this pic and thought it was interesting and spawned a thought. So is it OC'ing?

Proper-OC.jpg

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
In the particular case, no, it is not OCing. There is no way that tat could be mistaken for a real gun stuffed into the waistband - heck, there is no waistband to begin with.

Put on some droopy drawers that hide part of the barrel and you are more than likely going to have people who give only a cursory glance say "Yep, she's carrying, and since it is clearly discernable as a revolver it is OCing." Cops, escpecialy, seem to fall into that category. Which means that if she drops her hand down closer to the tat she could easily be perceived to be getting ready to draw that revolver. There's a good chance a jury would believe so, too.

It does not matter what my opinion is about what kind of body decoration someone gets, because life generally has a way of sorting out the bad choices from the not-bad ones.

See - with just a little bit of work we can turn someone's post that was most likely put up for titilation into a real discussion of OC and how various groups view OC and pretend-OC.

stay safe.

DrakeZ07

Hmm, I like the pink shade used in the vehicle she's standing on, or in, or something; Any clues on the make/model of said vehicle, and where I can get one? or perhaps the name of that shade of pink that looks like it'd be a nice gender neutral vehicle colour?

Yes, but the C doens't stand for carry. :lol:

o.o Wait, what?

Last edited:

Jack House

There is nothing gender neutral about that pink. It screams spoiled white girl from the suburbs.

PistolPackingMomma

Personally, if I were going to get a gun tattoo, I would make sure it wasn't pointed at something I didn't intend to shoot...(location, location, location!) Ow.

Additionally, her tat should be backwards, to accommodate appendix carry. And, she should have a tat of a holster for her 'piece'. But, looking at what her outfit says, I really don't expect that proper technique and safe handling are a factor here...

OC for ME

Hmm, I like the pink shade used in the vehicle she's standing on, or in, or something; Any clues on the make/model of said vehicle, and where I can get one? or perhaps the name of that shade of pink that looks like it'd be a nice gender neutral vehicle colour?

o.o Wait, what?
Pick-up truck, looks like a Chevy.

09jisaac

She defiantly isn't concealing anything.

Also, I don't find that attractive. Her shorts probably describes her well. I would say that if you take a number you would get a chance when everyone before you had a go.

Promiscuous girl? I'll pass, there are to many "good" (we'll see) girls out there.

I like a woman who keeps me guessing and is somewhat of a challenge.

Last edited:

PistolPackingMomma

Some men prefer skin, others prefer standards.

Which one a man prefers is an indicator of the type of man he is, as well as the type of woman he is drawn to.

DrakeZ07

There is nothing gender neutral about that pink. It screams spoiled white girl from the suburbs.

Well, the shade of pink isn't really pink, its more like a mix between a amethyst purple, a bit of lavender, and a tad of hot pink. So its like, purple is a mans colour, pink is girls, but its neither pink nor purple, but a mix of them. I'd love to know the name of it, it'd make for a great colour for a thong, and holster.

KYKevin

I find it sad that the young lady thinks so little of herself as to wear something labeling herself as a ***** and probably sees it as being cool. You have to wonder what was going through her head when she saw those and bought them.