• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New X-box controller will make the antis wet themselves

Lord Sega

... and that's just a bonus, looks and sounds like it will be awesome!

LINK

intended to give players of First-Person Shooting (FPS) games a more immersive experience than has been possible so far.
The only way to get more real is to enlist.

However, he adds: 'This is fun for adults, not for gamers younger than 21.' The Delta Six is expected to cost $89 (£55) when it launches early next year.

Estimated price is very reasonable. But now I'm gonna have to buy an X-box and CoD game. No more Wii for me.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
$89 does seem like a great price. Although I'm so used to using the twin joysticks on my Xbox360 controller when playing COD I doubt I could switch and play as well.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Doesn't that thing need the red/orange tip? If I notice something like that there is a good chance someone else will, so look for a possible recall to bring them into compliance with the law.

stay safe.

09jisaac

Doesn't that thing need the red/orange tip? If I notice something like that there is a good chance someone else will, so look for a possible recall to bring them into compliance with the law.

stay safe.

Might just be what the design looks like. Fewer people would buy the controller if it had a ugly orange tip on it. When it is implemented it may be in compliance.

Jack House

stay safe.
If so, then hopefully it'll be a screw on so you can remove it at will.