• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC West Central Spokane

Jeff Hayes

Any chance of an intersection for the out of towner (me) who may attend?

I know that there is a big, green and yellow water container there, at least I think that is in Shadle. ;)

bob

Just west of that ugly green and yellow water tank on the south side. See ya there

Cubex DE

It was good to meet you guys! I always knew others in the area OC, but I'd only met a couple of people actually doing it. We need to do it again sometime!

Thor80

Sorry I couldn't make it. Plane didn't get in till 1130pm. Too worn out to get up before 10. Did the OP make it? Next time fellas!

-Thor

BobR

^^^^^^

No, he didn't make it. Has not been heard from for a while.

Perhaps he is off on a hunting trip, or was abducted by aliens and after the probing forgot about the get together. ;)

bob

fetch

I want to thank those who did show up. We still have a couple of on going issues that need to be addressed.
The PFD SMC 10.10.050.
The police training bulletin needs to be fixed.
And break in the new Police Chief.
Don't forget the gun show.
For now this thread can end. Anyone has an idea, start a new thread.
Good Day,
Fetch