Thread: Road Rage incident ends with victim drawing down

Road Rage incident ends with victim drawing down

Video I had turned out to be a fabrication.
    Last edited by EMNofSeattle; 10-11-2012 at 11:59 PM.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

You didn't put a link to the video in your post, but I've seen it.

It's fake.

Quote Originally Posted by LV XD9 View Post
    You didn't put a link to the video in your post, but I've seen it.

It's fake.
    Oh Ooops

How did you know? I can't find more info on it
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Oh Ooops

How did you know? I can't find more info on it
    The real question is, how did you not know? There's nothing believable or genuine about anything in that video - which was made by Canadians, by the way.

Even a tiny bit of searching would uncover plenty of discussions all over the place about this fake video.

This reminds me of when my grandparents forward me idiotic emails warning that Glade plug-ins cause house fires or similar nonsense...
    Last edited by LV XD9; 10-11-2012 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LV XD9 View Post
    The real question is, how did you not know? There's nothing believable or genuine about anything in that video - which was made by Canadians, by the way.

Even a tiny bit of searching would uncover plenty of discussions all over the place about this fake video.

This reminds me of when my grandparents forward me idiotic emails warning that Glade plug-ins cause house fires or similar nonsense...

well I watch a bunch of gun videos and self defense videos weekly, I didn't google it much it passed the smell test to me.

I mean now I have seen some very obvious fakes, but this one slipped by.
    Oh Well, I guess it's bound to happen sooner or later.

Normally the emails can be Snoped though, videos not so much.

Thanks for the info

NRA Member

The first 15 seconds i said "Oh man this will not end well", then i realized it's all just a gag and stopped watching it. Never got past the point where he pulled the gun, didn't need to, the idiot levels were too intense, so i had to turn it off.

I don't know what video you're referring to but here's one I posted earlier.

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/st..._to_Calm_Down/

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...-awesome-video!
    Last edited by sharkey; 10-12-2012 at 05:15 AM. Reason: fixed link

Quote Originally Posted by sharkey View Post
    I don't know what video you're referring to but here's one I posted earlier.

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/st..._to_Calm_Down/

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...-awesome-video!
    I watched the first segment on the first video. This was a good example of how to avoid a beat down by an angry driver. Tho I'd like to know which European country this took place in. I wasn't aware people could own handguns over there.

Quote Originally Posted by noname762 View Post
    I watched the first segment on the first video. This was a good example of how to avoid a beat down by an angry driver. Tho I'd like to know which European country this took place in. I wasn't aware people could own handguns over there.
    Actually outside of the UK on Continental Europe handguns can be legally owned, but the process is long and onerous. also carry of handguns in public is licensed so strictly that the average european will never be able to. even off duty cops don't have the ability to carry without special permission in several EUR countries.

Now the driver (if this was in Europe) could've been a privelaged member of society. Also the Czech Republic appears to issue licenses to carry in "Shall issue style" a category "E" license which can be recieved by anyone who qualifies for it, pistols may be carried concealed and must be registered. At least in this thread (http://www.icarry.org/ftopict-2656-.html) a guy alleges to be a czech and says so.

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by noname762 View Post
    Wrong continent. The video was filmed in Israel, as evidenced by the license plates and box van.