• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Road Rage incident ends with victim drawing down

LV XD9

Oh Ooops

How did you know? I can't find more info on it

The real question is, how did you not know? There's nothing believable or genuine about anything in that video - which was made by Canadians, by the way.

Even a tiny bit of searching would uncover plenty of discussions all over the place about this fake video.

This reminds me of when my grandparents forward me idiotic emails warning that Glade plug-ins cause house fires or similar nonsense...

Last edited:

EMNofSeattle

The real question is, how did you not know? There's nothing believable or genuine about anything in that video - which was made by Canadians, by the way.

Even a tiny bit of searching would uncover plenty of discussions all over the place about this fake video.

This reminds me of when my grandparents forward me idiotic emails warning that Glade plug-ins cause house fires or similar nonsense...

well I watch a bunch of gun videos and self defense videos weekly, I didn't google it much it passed the smell test to me.

I mean now I have seen some very obvious fakes, but this one slipped by.
Oh Well, I guess it's bound to happen sooner or later.

Normally the emails can be Snoped though, videos not so much.

Thanks for the info

Steveboos

The first 15 seconds i said "Oh man this will not end well", then i realized it's all just a gag and stopped watching it. Never got past the point where he pulled the gun, didn't need to, the idiot levels were too intense, so i had to turn it off.

noname762

I watched the first segment on the first video. This was a good example of how to avoid a beat down by an angry driver. Tho I'd like to know which European country this took place in. I wasn't aware people could own handguns over there.

EMNofSeattle

I watched the first segment on the first video. This was a good example of how to avoid a beat down by an angry driver. Tho I'd like to know which European country this took place in. I wasn't aware people could own handguns over there.

Actually outside of the UK on Continental Europe handguns can be legally owned, but the process is long and onerous. also carry of handguns in public is licensed so strictly that the average european will never be able to. even off duty cops don't have the ability to carry without special permission in several EUR countries.

Now the driver (if this was in Europe) could've been a privelaged member of society. Also the Czech Republic appears to issue licenses to carry in "Shall issue style" a category "E" license which can be recieved by anyone who qualifies for it, pistols may be carried concealed and must be registered. At least in this thread (http://www.icarry.org/ftopict-2656-.html) a guy alleges to be a czech and says so.

CO-Joe

Wrong continent. The video was filmed in Israel, as evidenced by the license plates and box van.