Thread: Moveing to OK

Moveing to OK

I currently have A Washington permit when I get Moved to OK. what is the process to get an OK. permit will I need to go through the classes and all that or will they just transfer my valid Wa. permit to an Ok. one once I have A place.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    I currently have A Washington permit when I get Moved to OK. what is the process to get an OK. permit will I need to go through the classes and all that or will they just transfer my valid Wa. permit to an Ok. one once I have A place.
    Unless you have a qualified exemption per Title 21 Section 1290.15, you will have to take the class.
    I am not a lawyer and nothing I say should be accepted as legal advice

Welcome to Oklahoma. What part of the state will you settle in?

We are hopeing to find A place around where all my family is in Greer county around Granite ( about 30 miles north of Altus Air Force Base ) southwest.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

You will be in the other end of the state, so I can't help as far as what is available. But you have family, so they should be able to help. Again, welcome to Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by oklaccer View Post
    You will be in the other end of the state, so I can't help as far as what is available. But you have family, so they should be able to help. Again, welcome to Oklahoma.
    Thanks its actualy a welcome back I grew up there went to school in Duncan and at OU but then enlisted in the service and was gone till 95 lived there for A short time moved to WA. and married my lovely bride and now I have finally talked her into moving back to God's country.

DEMAND IT

Well,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    Thanks its actualy a welcome back I grew up there went to school in Duncan and at OU but then enlisted in the service and was gone till 95 lived there for A short time moved to WA. and married my lovely bride and now I have finally talked her into moving back to God's country.
    Hi there, my old friend...
    Go to "handgunlaw.us" click on Oklahoma, and read EVERTHINGTHING!!! you will learn all the stuff you need to know....

Keep in touch and dont forget,,, you already LOOK like you STILL belong there..

And to my Oklamoma friends,,,, treat him right,,,, or Ill think about cominng down there and having a talk with you.
    Its the thought that counts,,, right?
    Last edited by 1245A Defender; 10-18-2012 at 06:01 AM.
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    Hi there, my old friend...
    Go to "handgunlaw.us" click on Oklahoma, and read EVERTHINGTHING!!! you will learn all the stuff you need to know....

Keep in touch and dont forget,,, you already LOOK like you STILL belong there..

And to my Oklamoma friends,,,, treat him right,,,, or Ill think about cominng down there and having a talk with you.
    Its the thought that counts,,, right?
    While handgunlaw.us has a lot of stuff, they don't even touch open carry. Read the SDA Law Book, it will cover everything.
    I am not a lawyer and nothing I say should be accepted as legal advice

I'm down in SW OK probably about a hour drive to your east. If you have any questions about the local area feel free to ask. Altus has a indoor handgun range from what I understand is pretty nice. (Never been)