• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Could this be Lauri Haas?

PistolPackingMomma

"The government put the deer crossing signs there. They can direct the deer anywhere they need to go."

i_dont_want_to_live_on_this_planet_anymore_20.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
:banghead:.

:banghead:.

Afraid that if I stop :banghead: I'll find out just how much that video hurt!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
What doesn't this lady understand.
Hey lady, the deer petitioned to have that sign installed there, after many of the relatives became victims of the evil cars.

"Deer crossing signs save lives"

Yep -
..................BIG
..............SIGNS
......SAVE
..........DEER
...........LIVES

Can you OC at a deer crossing in a National Forest if it is Sunday?

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
OK, that puts her at 17 (seventeen). (Lori must be three below a rock and I'm giving the rock the benefit of the doubt at zero.)

stay safe.

+1 None of the rocks around my yard are scared of my gun. Some rocks are so unflinching, they don't even move when you shoot them.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
At least the offspring's genes are 50% watered down... The vote counts 100%!

TFred

This assumes the other contributor was not equally dumb, no? You know how these Left Coast types congregate with their own kind, right?

My god, could this have been a CIA breeding experiment to dumb down the country? Only science, evil science, could have produced such a colossally dumb person who also survived into adulthood. :)

(Personally, I think it was a joke. When the host told her about who and why the signs were put up, she was just that little bit too quick to blame the government. A normal dumby would have stopped and thought about it for a second or two.)

Last edited: