• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 10/13, 9:30 AM

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 10/13, 9:30 AM

By popular demand we return to:

Golden Corral Restaurant
11 South Providence Road........Directions
Richmond
(804) 320-5078

Very large conversational agenda included at no extra charge.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Flirt with the manager for me guys, I'll be in a tree playing with sharp pointy things.

Remember, sharp arrows save lives:uhoh:

philip.jpg

scouser

Dale did enough flirting for all of us. Im sure he will do the same again!

yeah, I didn't know who she was. I went to get a plate for either myself or Logan, came back and there she was with Dale. I discreetly asked Tanner who was with Dale and he told me. I told him "good, for a minute I was worried in case Granny Franny and her friends had put in an appearance" :lol:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
It's my magnetic personality.

Besides DoubleTap knows I am never rude to others, especially the pretty ones. :p

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Great breakfast interaction. Several of us had a nice conversation with 2 ladies that at first I thought were anti. Turns out they were pro self-defense and just very curious. Got my usual corporate hug - that lets the audience know that we are welcome as equipped. People do notice us, we are spreading the word.

After the parking lot debriefing. went half a block up Midlothian to a new vehicle specialty shop: Interior Guys. They do seats, dash covers, headliners et al. Absolutely gorgeous MG TD restored to concours condition inside and a Ruger 345 on the hip of the young man behind the counter. Enjoyed the conversation about performance vehicles and self-defense. Gave him information on VCDL and OCDO - maybe we'll see him here soon.