• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

November 3rd Open Carry Get Together

DooFstersGirl

Which location would we go to? I've only ever been to the one on Cheyenne but I'm sure there are more. If we end up going to the Cheyenne one I know there will be no issues and all the ladies that work there are fantastic. I can even go to that one a little before 6 and see if they will section off several tables for us as I know they will do that for big groups.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

DooFstersGirl

I'm all for the Cheyenne location as I know they are great there and it is near a freeway ramp for those who might be coming off the freeway.

DooFstersGirl

I'm thinking it should be like 7pm at the Cheyenne location. Nothing seems to be confirmed but I think that would work well and I'd even be willing to go down there early at 6 or so and see if they'll block off some tables for us.

DooFstersGirl

Great! Well no matter what I will be at the cicis on Cheyenne at roughly 6:15 or so. The hubby may be joining later as he's taking his ccw class today.

DooFstersGirl

Not positive on the rainbow part but its the west end of Cheyenne and there's a freeway ramp like right there

JohnMoses

I still don't have a vehicle. I'm close to Rainbow and 215, if anyone is willing to pick me up I would appreciate it. If not, I'll just see you guys at the next get together.

DooFstersGirl

Can you give me an address as to where you are? I can come pick you up. PM me an address or something

turborich

I read Cici's Pizza on Cheyenne near the freeway and thought it was the one on Cheyenne near the I-15. I guess it's across town instead. Appears to be very poor planning so guess i'm out for this one.