• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

November 3rd Open Carry Get Together

JohnMoses

I started a new thread. Anyone who is interested in getting together on November 3rd, let us know.
I have no idea where we could go. I would like for it to be in Las Vegas this time.
Post your ideas of where we could go.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I never commit to these, but I always mark my calendar. If I am in town, I often make it. But I travel a lot, so I just never know until that afternoon.

DooFstersGirl

Cicis pizza is always a good place for us to meet up as they are oc friendly and have good prices hehe. The Hubby and I frequently go to the one on Cheyenne and have never had an issue there. We go often enough that they know our special orders LOL. There's room for all of us there and I'm sure they'd love the extra business.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

desertborn

I should be able to make this one. Not really familiar with alot of places around town that people go to though.

JohnMoses

I have to work until 2:30 that day. Just got my schedule for my new job today.
Would dinner work for everyone?

DooFstersGirl

I'd be fine with dinner or lunch either one. If we make it a dinner thing then the Hubby could come too most likely

crash5150

I'm in for the evening.. also an evening oct 31 walk on the strip I'm down for. Just post the details. Pretty much anytime after 7pm

DooFstersGirl

The pizza is great, plus there's dessert, pasta and salad. I vote dinner at cicis.