Thread: St. Charles OC Breakfast Sunday 10/20/12

St. Charles OC Breakfast Sunday 10/20/12

Hey guys, I know I'm new to the STL area, but I'd like to meet some of you. I've unfortunately only been available on Sundays for the past several weeks, and in the mornings. I know a lot of you have been to JJ's diner for breakfast before. Not saying we have to go there, but definitely an option.

Thought I'd just poke around and see if any one had some interest in meeting up and supporting our rights with a little breakfast.

This is a little over a week from now, so there is some notice.

Anyone who wants to meet up let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boy View Post
    Hey guys, I know I'm new to the STL area, but I'd like to meet some of you. I've unfortunately only been available on Sundays for the past several weeks, and in the mornings. I know a lot of you have been to JJ's diner for breakfast before. Not saying we have to go there, but definitely an option.

Thought I'd just poke around and see if any one had some interest in meeting up and supporting our rights with a little breakfast.

This is a little over a week from now, so there is some notice.

Anyone who wants to meet up let me know!
    Probably not me any time soon, if you are on Facebook there is an OC lunch in Columbia Sat. the 20th:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/3344..._mall_activity

Perhaps in a couple of weeks I'd be free for an OC breakfast,lunch.... Just not right now for me. Some one may jump on this. There are several of us who like JJ's any time of the weekends.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO