• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

St. Charles OC Breakfast Sunday 10/20/12

Big Boy

Hey guys, I know I'm new to the STL area, but I'd like to meet some of you. I've unfortunately only been available on Sundays for the past several weeks, and in the mornings. I know a lot of you have been to JJ's diner for breakfast before. Not saying we have to go there, but definitely an option.

Thought I'd just poke around and see if any one had some interest in meeting up and supporting our rights with a little breakfast.

This is a little over a week from now, so there is some notice.

Anyone who wants to meet up let me know!

mspgunner

Hey guys, I know I'm new to the STL area, but I'd like to meet some of you. I've unfortunately only been available on Sundays for the past several weeks, and in the mornings. I know a lot of you have been to JJ's diner for breakfast before. Not saying we have to go there, but definitely an option.

Thought I'd just poke around and see if any one had some interest in meeting up and supporting our rights with a little breakfast.

This is a little over a week from now, so there is some notice.

Anyone who wants to meet up let me know!

Probably not me any time soon, if you are on Facebook there is an OC lunch in Columbia Sat. the 20th:
https://www.facebook.com/events/334...9515618/?ref=notif&notif_t=plan_mall_activity

Perhaps in a couple of weeks I'd be free for an OC breakfast,lunch.... Just not right now for me. Some one may jump on this. There are several of us who like JJ's any time of the weekends.