• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Willardians should be happy now ! Predict win for Romney ...

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
That unnecessary clause near the end about Obama making unemployment a permanent part of the landscape gives away the bias.

I predict big government will win the election and the American people will lose. (borrowed from another forum member) Every election in the last 40 years has yielded this result.

Last edited:

twoskinsonemanns

I predict big government will win the election and the American people will lose. (borrowed from another forum member)

Yup! I was just thinking about what an inspired thought you had then I saw you borrowed it :)

Still true.

Ca Patriot

Johnson and Paul supporters should start RIGHT NOW working on house and senate races and candidates.

EMNofSeattle

I wanted to know who planted the girl asking what the president will do about unequal pay.

Romney is still more effective. Obama is being more aggressive, but it's with material everyone has heard before.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Romney Gave the Best Reason Yet!

Tonight, Romney gave the best reason yet not to vote for him. He said we cannot afford four more years like the last four.

I agree!

I won't be voting for either of them. (ptooie)

Last edited:

eye95

I don't think anyone was planted. However, it was clear that most of the questioners were not all that undecided. I'd estimate that about 80-90% if the questioners were clearly supporters of the Democrat agenda. No surprise as Crowley selected the questioners and their questions. She also clearly favored Obama. Go back and look at the tape. She cut off both candidates, but almost exclusively cut off Obama on what was clearly his conclusory sentence while repeatedly cutting of Romney just as he was landing a haymaker.

It wasn't a town-hall. It was a moderated debate in town-hall clothing.

BTW, IMO no one won the debate. I would say that Romney lost it less. But Obama needed the win. The polls should remain steady with a slight Romney lead.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
SNIP IMO no one won the debate. I would say that Romney lost it less. But Obama needed the win. The polls should remain steady with a slight Romney lead.

The MegaState won. The ruling class and plutocrats won.

And, the American people lost.

In any event, who in their right mind would believe anything either of those two said. Meaning, not only are the debates meaningless because they debate nothing substantive, even if one of them did lay out an exact policy plan and fully described how it would, for example, prevent inflation in the face of QEternity by the Federal Reserve, why on earth would anyone believe them?

Last edited:

ADobbs1989

Romney can't actually win a debate when most of what he says is proven to be a lie..and the rest is just filler that can't be a fact or a lie. I'm not technically an Obama supporter...I'm just 100% completely against Romney. There's no good reason to vote for him..because either he is going to do the same stupid stuff that Bush did which didn't work, or he will get elected then flip flop his position on every issue like he already has. So basically if you vote for Romney you will either get a failure of a President...or a loose cannon that at any moment could completely change his views on every issue.....definitely not someone anyone with sense would vote for.

-
-Moderator note--
A difference of opinion does not warrant personal insult.
In above, see: "not someone anyone with sense".
Such is a violation of Forum Rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Romney can't actually win a debate when most of what he says is proven to be a lie..and the rest is just filler that can't be a fact or a lie. I'm not technically an Obama supporter...I'm just 100% completely against Romney. There's no good reason to vote for him..because either he is going to do the same stupid stuff that Bush did which didn't work, or he will get elected then flip flop his position on every issue like he already has. So basically if you vote for Romney you will either get a failure of a President...or a loose cannon that at any moment could completely change his views on every issue.....definitely not someone anyone with sense would vote for.

Before I go to sleep, I check under the bed for Romney.

I check the closet for Obama.

ADobbs1989

I have always been under the impression that the one under your bed is the one you really have to worry about...so I'll just agree with you and not worry about what your impressions were. :cool:

Jack House

I check my pockets. Obama's definitely in there. Mitt Romney is trying to claw his way in, but Obama is fighting hard to keep him out.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I check my pockets. Obama's definitely in there. Mitt Romney is trying to claw his way in, but Obama is fighting hard to keep him out.

Oh, that was good. Very good. :)

I think I will start checking my pockets for Bernanke.

Last edited:

eye95

It's the economy, nothing more and nothing less. January 1st is rapidly approaching.

Even if we fire the failure of a president we have now, a triple-witching hour occurring on New Year's Day could push us over the fiscal cliff, even before the replacement can take office three weeks later.