• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Assault on Old Town

Hef

Bar did not disarm me. I did not OC due to the fact we were having a small bachelor party for a friend, and getting wasted was planned, I chose not to carry. Maybe choosing not to drink would have been the better idea. Being that I had a few drinks and was laughing it up with my friends my SA was impaired. I appreciate everyone's opinions.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Not drinking would have been the best choice, but as we all know, hindsight is 20/20. After many years as a patron and then as a bouncer, I have seen all of the bar scene that I ever want to see. I rarely drink a beer anymore, and it's almost always just a beer with my meal or a pint at 4PM with my business partner.

MainelyGlock

In my opinion, file your report and then move on. There's simply no need to try and sue a bar because they could not keep you from getting punched. Stuff happens, and if you did not require medical attention or sustain any type of serious injury then I'd recommend not dwelling on it too much. Like you said, a lesson for the books :) I had mine a few weeks ago and now the digital recorder goes everywhere my Glock does. Stay safe.

SPOProds

I don't believe I will be taking an action. I appreciate everyone's opinions and input. If anyone would like the detailed story let me know, I'll post it.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2