• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Retailers cave to animal rights groups, will not sell shooting magazines to children

EMNofSeattle

What happens when guns become a swear word in your country, just ridicolous, even my liberal democrat 5th grade teacher allowed me to bring American Rifleman to school to read during recess or on breaks. this has gone too far in the U.K. Note this is not a government ban, but retailers being bullied into changing policy after a special interest group started making noise.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...shooting-sports-mags-for-uk-kids/#more-163069

Matt2908

I had a hand gun magazine taken from me in middle school probably around 1992
Also a camping can opener that was on my keyring.
My dad gave the principal a real good talking to.