• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

President Obama AWB

eye95

The president also implied (pretty clearly) that such legislation is aimed at automatic weapons. Anti-gunners are so ignorant. And they are ignorant that they are ignorant.

Romney tried to correct the record vis-a-vis automatic weapons, but did not do so forcefully enough for the rebuke to stand out. A missed opportunity to make Obama look uninformed.

WalkingWolf

The president also implied (pretty clearly) that such legislation is aimed at automatic weapons. Anti-gunners are so ignorant. And they are ignorant that they are ignorant.

Romney tried to correct the record vis-a-vis automatic weapons, but did not do so forcefully enough for the rebuke to stand out. A missed opportunity to make Obama look uninformed.

Romney was actually wrong about automatic weapons, they are not illegal. But overall I believe this will hurt Obama in Ohio, a state with a lot of gun owners. This was not smart on Obama's part, he probably cannot win without Ohio.

davidmcbeth

Banned
R-omney was actually wrong about automatic weapons, they are not illegal. But overall I believe this will hurt Obama in Ohio, a state with a lot of gun owners. This was not smart on Obama's part, he probably cannot win without Ohio.

Mitt should have hit back with the "fast & furious" was a ruse --to -have - us citizens killed by mexicans and then use that as a pretext to ban guns ...... worked until someone blew the whistle.

WalkingWolf

Mitt should have hit back with the "fast & furious" was a ruse --to -have - us citizens killed by mexicans and then use that as a pretext to ban guns ...... worked until someone blew the whistle.
Yes he should have, Mitt could have done better. I am not fond of candidates rambling, even one I support, it is not the Oscars and he did not need to waste time thanking people.

Beretta92FSLady

Romney was actually wrong about automatic weapons, they are not illegal. But overall I believe this will hurt Obama in Ohio, a state with a lot of gun owners. This was not smart on Obama's part, he probably cannot win without Ohio.

I think you mean to state: Romney probably cannot win without Ohio.

Both of their responses proved that they are both Firearm Law stupid.

Last edited: