• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OhioOC.org

Hareuhal

Hey guys
For anyone who is interested in a website dedicated to Ohio Open Carry, please visit us at OhioOC.org

We have some pretty exciting things going on, hope you stop by.

Hareuhal

Sure thing. I will create a long gun section tonight.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Hareuhal

Yeah but I'm getting tired of it. I've had to replace it once already, and now they're having some issues with 4G going out constantly.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

NEOOpenCarry

Interested in doing a joint event with OhioOC.org

I just checked out OhioOC.org and love it. Great site. I would love to possibly schedule a joint event between neoopencarry.org (which I explain more below), and OhioOC.org! We do not have many people involved yet, so I was hoping we could combine forces to really get the word out. I would also love to promote your site on ours in the "helpful websites and resources section. If you could do the same for us we would really appreciate it.

My brother and I are avid gun rights open carry, and second amendment advocates, and we have just launched neoopencarry.org. It stands for Northeast Ohio Open Carry, and while our focus is in the Akron/Canton/Youngstown/Cleveland area, we advocate state-wide. We are JUST starting the site so excuse us if there are still a few bugs to work out, but the information is great. It compiles all important laws, court cases, and info you need to open carry in Ohio. We even list the Ohio Revised Code documents of crimes that LE try and charge you or scare you with and why they cannot charge you with that for exercising a legal right. We also include a full "encounters with law enforcement" section and try our best to help you survive a LE encounter, as well as a useful sights section that is great for Ohio, and nationwide. In addition to the info part of our site, we also are trying to arrange walks and get as many people interested and active as possible. We even have a section for you to request an event in your area. If everyone could please check it out and let me know what you think either by replying on here or sending me an email at neoopencarry@yahoo.com, I would greatly appreciate it. Please leave any constructive feedback or suggestions. Also, if you are interested in doing a walk in your area, LET ME KNOW! We would love to make it happen. We will be armed with flyers, business cards, and of course, our firearms. Thanks in advance and I hope everyone enjoys the site!