• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Police motorcycle competition

rmansu2

I will be attending the police motorcycle competition this weekend at Cabela's in Gonzales. I've been debating heavily on going armed. I will be there as a spectator and volunteer. Is anyone else planning to check it out?

rmansu2

I opted to CC due to my wife's persistent nagging and the nature of my business being volunteer work. Though I was CC, I know I flashed more than one officer while performing my duties. Not a single word.
Was hoping to get an update on my incident with BRPD but the man I needed to talk to wasn't there. And the other was the MC, so I never got a chance to talk to him.