Thread: Looking for OC'ERS to meet around pitt,edgecombe and nash county

Looking for OC'ERS to meet around pitt,edgecombe and nash county

New here been oc'ing for about a month specifically in tarboro and rocky mount. would love to meet new ppl who carry and are gun enthusiast's. maybe have a meet n greet. and carry into walmart which is very friendly with oc. they also don't care about people hanging in the parking lot. I have friends that are tarboro policemen, and most are chill and laid back. just msg me or what ever.

no one seriously?

well let me be the first one to welcome you REDNECK. Hope you always have interesting carries

plan some times and maybe someone will show up
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Check out Triangle Open Carry. They usually get together a couple times a month at different locales.

thanks guys yeah i just dnt want to drive a hour just to carry in raleigh a place i hate going im a back woods country boy lol not a big fan of city's. ill probably just post when ill be hanging out with people and gonna be around to meet to ppl

give a time and place, would like to join ya, weekends usually do good.

I live in Rocky Mount and am in Edgecombe County frequently (work there). I carry every day when I'm not working.

If you put up some times and places I may be able to bump into you, assuming I'm not working.

I live in Winterville and OC pretty much all the time except work. Have been to Wal-Mart in Greenville several times with no issues. I have a concealed permit but rarely CC anymore. Post a place and time and I will also see if I can bump into you.

im with you there repo, i work in winterville live in greenville and go to Walmart about 2-4 times a week, matter of fact im going today somewhere around lunch time.