• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for OC'ERS to meet around pitt,edgecombe and nash county

RedneckJeeper

New here been oc'ing for about a month specifically in tarboro and rocky mount. would love to meet new ppl who carry and are gun enthusiast's. maybe have a meet n greet. and carry into walmart which is very friendly with oc. they also don't care about people hanging in the parking lot. I have friends that are tarboro policemen, and most are chill and laid back. just msg me or what ever.

papa bear

well let me be the first one to welcome you REDNECK. Hope you always have interesting carries

plan some times and maybe someone will show up

RedneckJeeper

thanks guys yeah i just dnt want to drive a hour just to carry in raleigh a place i hate going im a back woods country boy lol not a big fan of city's. ill probably just post when ill be hanging out with people and gonna be around to meet to ppl

EmtFFKev

I live in Rocky Mount and am in Edgecombe County frequently (work there). I carry every day when I'm not working.

If you put up some times and places I may be able to bump into you, assuming I'm not working.

repo_4

I live in Winterville and OC pretty much all the time except work. Have been to Wal-Mart in Greenville several times with no issues. I have a concealed permit but rarely CC anymore. Post a place and time and I will also see if I can bump into you.

SW-VS-Glock

im with you there repo, i work in winterville live in greenville and go to Walmart about 2-4 times a week, matter of fact im going today somewhere around lunch time.