Thread: Open Carry Lunch Columbia

Open Carry Lunch Columbia

Short notice I know, but our group is having an OC lunch in Columbia Saturday, the 20th of October. Here's the details :

Saturday

12:00pm

Steak N Shake On Clark Lane, Columbia, Mo.

Try and make it if you are living in the area .

Quote Originally Posted by Festus_Hagen View Post
    Short notice I know, but our group is having an OC lunch in Columbia Saturday, the 20th of October. Here's the details :

Saturday

12:00pm

Steak N Shake On Clark Lane, Columbia, Mo.

Try and make it if you are living in the area .
    I will be at work but i hope you guys have a positive turn out. Please do let me know of any other events in the columbia area in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by bp231986 View Post
    I will be at work but i hope you guys have a positive turn out. Please do let me know of any other events in the columbia area in the future.
    Well we had about 15 people show up, maybe a few more. The place was PACKED , and we had a few folks come up to us asking us about what we were doing, and we told them about open carry as well as our group . Some really nice older ladies from Kansas were fascinated with it. All in all , a great experience, and we will have more in the future.

Well we had about 15 people show up, maybe a few more. The place was PACKED , and we had a few folks come up to us asking us about what we were doing, and we told them about open carry as well as our group . Some really nice older ladies from Kansas were fascinated with it. All in all , a great experience, and we will have more in the future.
    Great, wish I could have been there. We are working on a 2A rally at the capitol in Jefferson City. This has been an annual event for the past 6 or so years! When I get the permit and date I'll post it. Last year the attendance sucked, the lowest number ever!

If we want more 2A rights this event sure helps get the point across with pure numbers.
    Stay tuned.....
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

LOL thats awesome!! Glad it went well!!

On an unrelated note, it took 26 years before I had my first cup of Steak n Shake chili. Pretty good, but not as good as my chili.
    Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

Any plans on doing this again soon?