• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tulsa World: Businesses take sides on open carry

okiebryan

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/artic...1_CUTLIN695030

QuikTrip is good to go. BOK also doesn't prohibit firearms. But get a load of this:

"The Reasor's supermarket chain is readying new signage for its area stores that make it clear that weapons won't be allowed on site, said Steve Lehto, the company's chief operating officer.

"We feel like it's the best thing for our customers," he said. "We try to make the shopping experience easy and enjoyable for everyone." Especially criminals?

Anyone got Steve Lehto's email address?
Reasor's Home Office
200 West Choctaw
Tahlequah, OK 74464
918-456-1472

Last edited:

EMNofSeattle

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/artic...1_CUTLIN695030

QuikTrip is good to go. BOK also doesn't prohibit firearms. But get a load of this:

"The Reasor's supermarket chain is readying new signage for its area stores that make it clear that weapons won't be allowed on site, said Steve Lehto, the company's chief operating officer.

"We feel like it's the best thing for our customers," he said. "We try to make the shopping experience easy and enjoyable for everyone." Especially criminals?

Anyone got Steve Lehto's email address?
Reasor's Home Office
200 West Choctaw
Tahlequah, OK 74464
918-456-1472

Funny every grocery store chain I know of here in WA allows open carry. A member of this forum OCs all the time at a grocery store I used to work at. Never causes any problems here.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Ah, yes. Just more of the "Horses will faint and the ladies will stampede" if they so much as see a handgun.

Every once in a while there might be a LTE* or a feature story about the tremendous numbers of things that happened in other states when gun laws were changed to restore more freedom to the people.

Zero is a tremendous number, isn't it?

stay safe.

* - For anybody that missed it, that's a HINT! Don't wait for "somebody else" to write that LTE - get your crayons out and gitter done!