Thread: Heard on the radio the most racist ad for obama and it mentioned carry

Banned

Heard on the radio the most racist ad for obama and it mentioned carry

I was in OH the other day and heard a radio ad for obamalama from a black organization that talked like they were targeting folks in a ghetto ... such a racist ad I have never heard before.

I thought it was the most demeaning ad and ignorant ad that demeaned blacks in that state. Saying to get out the vote in the black community and obamalama would support gun control on handguns and other guns ..

Anybody else heard this political ad?

Re: Heard on the radio the most racist ad for obama and it mentioned carry

I haven't heard that one yet. It doesn't shock me in the least. I do see a lot of bumper stickers with racial undertones. The whole thing makes me sick.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I was in OH the other day and heard a radio ad for obamalama from a black organization that talked like they were targeting folks in a ghetto ... such a racist ad I have never heard before.

I thought it was the most demeaning ad and ignorant ad that demeaned blacks in that state. Saying to get out the vote in the black community and obamalama would support gun control on handguns and other guns ..

When did you hear it? what state?

what specific things did it say? I'm looking for it now.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Heard on the radio the most racist ad for obama and it mentioned carry

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    When did you hear it? what state?

what specific things did it say? I'm looking for it now.
    First line of the OP says he was in OHio. I too am interested in the content of the ad. OP, can you please provide some specifics?
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Haven't heard it. Both cantidates are putting a ton of money into Ohio. Springsteen just played at Kent State yesterday.
    Funny thing is, college kids said, "Bruce who?"
    Glock: The original point and click interface.

Are you sure it was a real ad? There are lots of radio stations that do spoof ads. Lotta comedians here because we lost a lot of jobs.
    Glock: The original point and click interface.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    First line of the OP says he was in OHio. I too am interested in the content of the ad. OP, can you please provide some specifics?
    It was a black sounding voice, like from the "hood" pardon my vernacular , reminding how great obamalama was and other info .. at the end it was the standard information about who sponsered the ad .. some black association.

I would guess it aired on the 15th .. about 4pm

I heard on 700 WLW the other day some organization is suing another organization over billboards around Cincinnati. The billboards say "VOTER FRAUD IS A FELONY" however they are supposedly all placed in "lower level and black communities only." They are saying it's voter intimidation and racist due to the locations because you don't see any in upper class communities. Well, first of all, super upper class places don't have billboards and secondly, the billboards most often driven by on the highways are in lower income places. Kinda pointless to put one at the 65 mile marker of I-71.

Here is one article on it...

http://www.local12.com/news/local/st...ew.cspx?rss=30

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JediSkipdogg View Post
    I heard on 700 WLW the other day some organization is suing another organization over billboards around Cincinnati. The billboards say "VOTER FRAUD IS A FELONY" however they are supposedly all placed in "lower level and black communities only." They are saying it's voter intimidation and racist due to the locations because you don't see any in upper class communities. Well, first of all, super upper class places don't have billboards and secondly, the billboards most often driven by on the highways are in lower income places. Kinda pointless to put one at the 65 mile marker of I-71.

Here is one article on it...

http://www.local12.com/news/local/st...ew.cspx?rss=30
    Can't find any lawsuit. Clear channel has not revealed who their customer is.

Kind of ironic, given that the history of gun control in North America is the history of violent White supremacism.

Nobody wants to go to a lynching if they don't know to a certainty who's going to end up dead.

That's why the Klan and its supporters traditionally wanted Blacks, Jews and any other potential victims disarmed.
    --- Gun control: The theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists.