• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Heard on the radio the most racist ad for obama and it mentioned carry

davidmcbeth

Banned
I was in OH the other day and heard a radio ad for obamalama from a black organization that talked like they were targeting folks in a ghetto ... such a racist ad I have never heard before.

I thought it was the most demeaning ad and ignorant ad that demeaned blacks in that state. Saying to get out the vote in the black community and obamalama would support gun control on handguns and other guns ..

Anybody else heard this political ad?

N605TW

Activist Member
I haven't heard that one yet. It doesn't shock me in the least. I do see a lot of bumper stickers with racial undertones. The whole thing makes me sick.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

EMNofSeattle

I was in OH the other day and heard a radio ad for obamalama from a black organization that talked like they were targeting folks in a ghetto ... such a racist ad I have never heard before.

I thought it was the most demeaning ad and ignorant ad that demeaned blacks in that state. Saying to get out the vote in the black community and obamalama would support gun control on handguns and other guns ..

When did you hear it? what state?

what specific things did it say? I'm looking for it now.

rugerlcr357lg

Haven't heard it. Both cantidates are putting a ton of money into Ohio. Springsteen just played at Kent State yesterday.
Funny thing is, college kids said, "Bruce who?"

rugerlcr357lg

Are you sure it was a real ad? There are lots of radio stations that do spoof ads. Lotta comedians here because we lost a lot of jobs.

davidmcbeth

Banned
First line of the OP says he was in OHio. I too am interested in the content of the ad. OP, can you please provide some specifics?

It was a black sounding voice, like from the "hood" pardon my vernacular , reminding how great obamalama was and other info .. at the end it was the standard information about who sponsered the ad .. some black association.

I would guess it aired on the 15th .. about 4pm

JediSkipdogg

I heard on 700 WLW the other day some organization is suing another organization over billboards around Cincinnati. The billboards say "VOTER FRAUD IS A FELONY" however they are supposedly all placed in "lower level and black communities only." They are saying it's voter intimidation and racist due to the locations because you don't see any in upper class communities. Well, first of all, super upper class places don't have billboards and secondly, the billboards most often driven by on the highways are in lower income places. Kinda pointless to put one at the 65 mile marker of I-71.

Here is one article on it...

http://www.local12.com/news/local/s...d-or-Voter/e3br0AOmiEynyBKn6fOvew.cspx?rss=30

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
I heard on 700 WLW the other day some organization is suing another organization over billboards around Cincinnati. The billboards say "VOTER FRAUD IS A FELONY" however they are supposedly all placed in "lower level and black communities only." They are saying it's voter intimidation and racist due to the locations because you don't see any in upper class communities. Well, first of all, super upper class places don't have billboards and secondly, the billboards most often driven by on the highways are in lower income places. Kinda pointless to put one at the 65 mile marker of I-71.

Here is one article on it...

http://www.local12.com/news/local/s...d-or-Voter/e3br0AOmiEynyBKn6fOvew.cspx?rss=30

Can't find any lawsuit. Clear channel has not revealed who their customer is.

Deanimator

Kind of ironic, given that the history of gun control in North America is the history of violent White supremacism.

Nobody wants to go to a lynching if they don't know to a certainty who's going to end up dead.

That's why the Klan and its supporters traditionally wanted Blacks, Jews and any other potential victims disarmed.