Thread: .05 Gun Control

mayberry, nc

.05 Gun Control

just heard this the other day.

now how do you think that this is going to have nay real effect on crime. lets say a gang banger has a loaded gun (that he probably stole), with the ammo. that he probably stole. cost to the BG , o.oo$ per bullet

even if he bought the rounds, lets see one shot to kill someone = 0.05, that will really make him think

now lets look at the legally carrying citizen that goes to the range to practice safe and effective shooting

500 to a 1000 rounds at 0.05 = 25 to 50$. that is really going to make someone think
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

North Carolina
    The law has nothing to do with bad guys or gun violence. It is just another way of punishing law abiding gun owners. It is pithy tantrum because of the SCOTUS ruling. IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

I80, USA
    Where is the pro-rights PR machine?

"Chicago promises to make their streets more dangerous by making it harder for gun owners to practice safe shooting!"