• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond Area OC Breakfast, Sat 10/20. 9:30 AM

speed41ae

River City Diner

Parham Rd & I-95...................[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]view map[/FONT]
803 East Parham Rd
804-266-1500
Richmond, VA 23227

I have not seen a post about this yet, so I am doing it. I am planning to be there and I am sure that will be others there too.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Darn Saturday rolled around quick, I'll be there too.

Peter won't be - he's got supthin we doesn't want :uhoh:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

River City Diner

Parham Rd & I-95...................view map
803 East Parham Rd
804-266-1500
Richmond, VA 23227

I have not seen a post about this yet, so I am doing it. I am planning to be there and I am sure that will be others there too.

Who elected you to be in charge? And "Thank You" to whoever that was - The Founders need all the beauty sleep they can get.

Are you going to the gun show (Showplace) afterwards?

stay safe.

speed41ae

Who elected you to be in charge? And "Thank You" to whoever that was - The Founders need all the beauty sleep they can get.

Are you going to the gun show (Showplace) afterwards?

stay safe.

I was elected by a combination of inaction and need to talk about current events to people that care. :p

I was not planning on going to the gun show afterward but I could be swayed by a kind soul. Do you know any that will be joining us? :cool:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I was elected by a combination of inaction and need to talk about current events to people that care. :p

I was not planning on going to the gun show afterward but I could be swayed by a kind soul. Do you know any that will be joining us? :cool:

Just got up from my nap - sorry for the late response.

Don't know ant "kind" souls that are going after breakfast, but do know some that will be there.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Damn....In addition to being sick and having to suck on cough medicine while hunting, Jane just got a call that our Daughter-in-law is in the hospital.

Chalk up another one for the Brazilian exchange teacher :(

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Is she going to be ok?

I think so. She'll be in the hospital for a while, maybe until the baby is born in another month.
I stayed in the waiting room while Jane went up. I didn't think she need a cold too.

Then I made the mistake of going to the gunshow.

More to that story but by the end of the day, I'll have a new BIG gun.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Damn....In addition to being sick and having to suck on cough medicine while hunting, Jane just got a call that our Daughter-in-law is in the hospital.

Chalk up another one for the Brazilian exchange teacher :(

Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to help.

Is there an image of you like this somewhere?

Peter Nap

scouser

I think so. She'll be in the hospital for a while, maybe until the baby is born in another month.

That's gotta suck big time. My wife went for a check up 6 weeks before her due date and ended up being kept in the hospital until Logan was born because of her blood pressure, I think they called it preeclampsia. Within the first week her doctor said she wouldn't go full term (as in they wouldn't allow her to) and it was just a matter of trying to get to 38 weeks before delivery. As it turned out they delivered Logan at 37 weeks, but my wife was in St Marys over Christmas and New Year. At least the food there is better than it is in hospitals back in England.

Hope your daughter-in-law and your son are ok, will add them to our prayers.

67GT390FB

That's gotta suck big time. My wife went for a check up 6 weeks before her due date and ended up being kept in the hospital until Logan was born because of her blood pressure, I think they called it preeclampsia. Within the first week her doctor said she wouldn't go full term (as in they wouldn't allow her to) and it was just a matter of trying to get to 38 weeks before delivery. As it turned out they delivered Logan at 37 weeks, but my wife was in St Marys over Christmas and New Year. At least the food there is better than it is in hospitals back in England.

Hope your daughter-in-law and your son are ok, will add them to our prayers.

yes st mary's has chick fil a

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
It took an extra day but I am now the proud owner of a TC Contender with 45/410 and 223 barrels and as as soon as I find one, a 45/70.:D

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
It took an extra day but I am now the proud owner of a TC Contender with 45/410 and 223 barrels and as as soon as I find one, a 45/70.:D

Have you been reading the Enemies, Foreign and Domestic series again?

stay safe.