Thread: Not exactly "OC", more of a pro-2A article...

Weber County Utah

Not exactly "OC", more of a pro-2A article...

The scenario: A 12-year old girl is home alone when someone breaks into her home. She retrieves her mother's .40 Glock, and hides in a closet. The doorknob on the closet door turns - **BANG" - wounded intruder retreats outside where he is arrested by Okie police.
    "...rational people must admit that, on average, privately-owned guns and two-parent households have a far better track record than well-armed and amply-financed police departments."
    Read more:

The police are not a deterrent to criminal activities - they investigate crimes AFTER the fact. This could have turned out MUCH worse, had the girl not had access to a loaded firearm. Pax...
    Glocks ROCK!

In Illinois near St. Louis, MO
    Thank God the youngster had the knowledge and wits to force them to come to her so there would be no question of the perps intent!

She also got permission from Mama. That is a little girl who thinks. The guy who gets her when she is grown is going to get a jewel.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)