Thread: Not exactly "OC", more of a pro-2A article...

Not exactly "OC", more of a pro-2A article...

The scenario: A 12-year old girl is home alone when someone breaks into her home. She retrieves her mother's .40 Glock, and hides in a closet. The doorknob on the closet door turns - **BANG" - wounded intruder retreats outside where he is arrested by Okie police.
    "...rational people must admit that, on average, privately-owned guns and two-parent households have a far better track record than well-armed and amply-financed police departments."
    Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2012/10/...#ixzz29rIxxASD

The police are not a deterrent to criminal activities - they investigate crimes AFTER the fact. This could have turned out MUCH worse, had the girl not had access to a loaded firearm. Pax...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

She also got permission from Mama. That is a little girl who thinks. The guy who gets her when she is grown is going to get a jewel.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)